A first workshop is programmed with representatives of some of the different organizations involved in the 4Ps mechanisms in value chain development in East Africa. The workshop is programmed to take place in Kigali, Rwanda, between the 13th and the 16th of December, 2016, with representatives of organizations in Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania.
- Present the FAO / IMARK “learning module”, and discuss the best approach to disseminate it and to encourage its use;
- Present the main concepts and ideas regarding an experience capitalization approach;
- Present a general methodology, and the steps to follow so as to ensure that it is completed;
- Start an experience capitalization process: selecting a specific case, identifying a list of participants and of people who need to be involved, finding information and organising it, analysing each case and drawing conclusions, and preparing for the dissemination of these results;
- Draw specific lessons regarding the process (guiding future workshops);
- Plan for future activities with the 4Ps group and with other participants.